About the game
Bocce is one of the popular ball games played majorly by the residents of Italy and is analogous to the games of bowling and petanque. This game is generally played on the asphalt courts or the natural soil and involves the use of metallic balls. This multiplayer game has now spread into various other nations of Europe and hence has been upgraded a lot in recent times. The article elucidates further on the rules and regulations of the game and mentions about the factors that should be considered for owning the ideal Bocce Ball Sets.
The rules of the game
The following are the basic rules and regulations of the game that helps in better understanding of the match structures: –
- The matches can be played either between two players or between two teams of two, three or four players respectively.
- The match initiates with one of the teams beginning to throw the small ball called jack into a specific zone and is given a maximum of two attempts to do so. Upon failure despite the two attempts, the opposing team gets the opportunity to place the ball in any zone of their choice.
- After deciding upon the placement of the jack, the bowling game begins where the teams have to bowl as close as possible to the jacks. On the basis of the distances between the jack and bowl, the points are given.
- The net point of the match can vary from 7 to 13 and is completely upon the discretion of the organizing committee.
- There are certain restrictions related to hand and leg movement in the game and hence every player should be aware of the same before beginning with the game. The rule book also mentions certain tactics that are legalized to be used.
Owning the best
Though one can find a number of choices for Bocce Ball Sets, only the best can ensure that the game goes on smoothly and hence the following are certain factors that need to be considered: –
- A grade of metal used in the ball sets and if they comply with the standard rules set upon the ones implemented in the commercial games
- The budget of the ball sets, such that they fall in the economic range and hence have increased affordability amongst the clients
- The weight and construction of the ball set matching with the standard types and how easily can they be thrown by the players
- Having the durability to last for longer durations of the matches and hence do not ask for much of maintenance
- A good brand name of the Bocce Ball Sets manufacturer, such that the quality and reliability can be judged accordingly
Post selection of the best set, the ordering becomes very easy and can be done by normal online marketing methods. Hence, in a crisp, it can be concluded about the importance of having good quality Bocce balls, that not only make the game enjoyable but also train the amateur ones for professional tournaments.